Financial Analyst 1
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Financial Analyst 1||Accounting/Finance/Billing||Miramar, Florida 33025||Full-Time||05-29-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for developing and disseminating annual budgets, long range forecasts, projections and margin analysis. Assists in the development of tools used in the planning and analysis process, maintenance, and modification of spreadsheet tools and in the financial evaluation of new acquisition candidates. Assembles monthly reports of key operating statistics from data supplied by each department. Prepares and distributes monthly scoreboard reports. Maintains updates and performs modifications to the TM/1 database.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Qualified candidates must have two to five years of financial analysis experience.
- Proficiency in Hyperion, Cognos, TM/1 or Q modeling required.
- Previous database management experience required.
- Must possess technical and professional skills in financial analysis and the ability to develop financial plans and perform test to ensure financial strength.
- Proficiency in Excel and Access required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting Business Administration/Accounting or Finance required.