|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Creative Director||Professional Non-Clinical||Miami, Florida 33131||Full-Time||04-15-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
A highly creative and solution-oriented team player who leads and inspires the best thinking among his/her team members. The Creative Director oversees top-notch execution while defining and upholding brand style and standards. Requires an eye for leading-edge creativity while collaborating with all members of the Marketing department to turn strategies into powerful, meaningful concepts and creative solutions. The position also collaborates with other departments in the organization to support a variety of design and communication needs for internal and external audiences. Serves as the Marketing department’s central point for creative service requests and leads a team of graphic designers, multimedia producers and UI/UX designer. Responsible to guide all projects and oversee the quality of work produced by the creative team
- Manage the design process from concept to completion to translate marketing objectives into clear design strategies with the ability to ensure brand standards are met.
- Provide art direction for marketing campaigns including all collateral pieces (print, digital, internal, etc), multimedia content including video, hospice services communications, PowerPoint presentations, etc., to meet the marketing needs of the organization
- Bring new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages
- Concepting and wireframing for campaigns, website and digital projects.
- Communicate ideas, strategies, and present designs in a clear and eloquent way
- Provide final creative approval of projects.
- Adapt staff priorities as creative assignments change and evolve while maintaining quality work
- Understand the design challenges of individual projects for distinct audiences, especially those with tight deadlines, and provide creative solutions to problems
- Continuously manage workflow to match available team resources and identify opportunities for problem solving
- Evaluating and monitoring the status of all current projects and planning for future projects
- Collaborate with various department leads and Marketing team members
- Lead a team through teaching, coaching and inspiring by fostering a sense of energy, ownership and execution of operational excellence in order to ensure productivity, brand cohesion and quality control across all channels and platforms
- Provide onboard training to new hires, and manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, multimedia producers and UI/UX designer
- Assist in establishing training tools to further enhance and develop the design team
- Participate in daily/weekly internal marketing team meetings and lead daily/weekly creative team meetings
- Attend photo and video shoots to ensure both are executed according to VITAS quality standards
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- 10+ years of design experience in fast-paced agency or corporate marketing department (4+ in a creative leadership role required)
- Proficient (expert level) in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Lightroom, Premiere) in Mac based environment
- Proficient in prototyping and wireframing tools like Sketch or InVision
- Proficient in PowerPoint and knowledge of Prezi or similar software a plus
- Deep understanding of the advertising landscape, social platforms, and creative trend
- Ability to upskill to learn about the latest platforms, technology, tools and marketing solutions
- Problem solving skills and strong attention to detail in an intense, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Exceptional aesthetic sense and intuitive understanding of design principles
- Experience in developing creative standards and guidelines
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media
- Bold leadership skills, confident in team building, mentoring and guiding
- Ability to manage a distributed creative team via digital and internal communication tools
- Demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time and within the given time frame.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent organization and communication skills– written and verbal
- Portfolio in both print and digital/interactive projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.