HR Project Manager- Oracle Fusion Cloud/PeopleSoft/Workday-Miami, FL
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|HR Project Manager- Oracle Fusion Cloud/PeopleSoft/Workday-Miami, FL||Human Resources/Payroll/Training||Miami, Florida 33131||Full-Time||10-04-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The HR Project Manager is responsible for the management of HR projects to include managing project budgets, resources (internal and/or external), timelines, risks and third party vendors. Responsible for overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the business units and key partner groups to understand their business needs, ensure alignment on objectives, and ensure ongoing buy-in across all project activities.
- Translate business objectives into projects with clearly defined scope, timing, deliverables, resources, and key measures of success.
- Formulate and continually re-assess the appropriate project management approach and project management skill set / resourcing mix across internal and external partners to ensure all project tasks are successfully completed.
- Create project plans, including timelines and milestones.
- Negotiate sufficient resources from HR sub-teams, IT, Corporate Communications, business units, and other groups as appropriate.
- Effectively set and communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Define project success criteria and communicate to team throughout project life cycle.
- Manage and coordinate HR-related project activity resulting from business unit acquisitions.
- Manage ongoing project plans, budgets, resources, and vendors.
- Facilitate meetings and drive project issues through to resolution.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Proactively manage and communicate ongoing changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and lead project team members. Influence project team to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Manage Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) with vendors relating to HR projects.
- Identify all stakeholders, both direct and indirect, and determine level of involvement needed for project success.
- Work closely with Change Management Manager and Corporate Communications to ensure appropriate change management activities are defined and included in all project plans.
- Support the ongoing development of best practices and tools for HR project management and execution.
- Conduct project post mortems and create recommendations in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Ensure comprehensive and seamless project post-implementation transition.
Location: Miami, FL
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Minimum 5 years working knowledge of HR systems, processes, trends, and best practices
- Oracle Fusion Cloud experience with high level of proficiency
- Previous HR project management experience required, including demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with different stakeholder sets
- Advanced experience with HR project management tools and methods to include risk management, strategic planning and change management
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, presentation and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates ability to build mutually-productive relationships and interact with senior management and key partner groups (e.g., IT, Corporate Communications, HR, business units)
- HR Project planning and strategy concepts
- HR project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a specialization in management or related field