Minimum Data Set (MDS) Coordinator
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Minimum Data Set (MDS) Coordinator||Nursing||Maitland, Florida 32751||Full-Time||06-13-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Responsible for providing support for quality assessment and performance improvement activities, which includes quality monitoring, evaluation and facilitation of performance improvement projects. Assists with education assessments and activities. Facilitates compliance with Medicare/Medicaid regulations, state licensure laws, VITAS policies, and applicable regulatory/accrediting body. Participates in company-wide quality initiatives. Assists with program-based responses to medical record requests.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Qualified candidates must be credentialed and licensed (as required) health care professional preferred.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality preferred.
- Knowledge of hospice operations and performance improvement concepts preferable.
- Experience with data collection, basic statistics and statistical measurement tools, and data analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Experience with spreadsheets and word processing programs.
- Must be able to work Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., may include weekends and after hours.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.