Field Continuous Care Coordinator
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Field Continuous Care Coordinator||Administrative/Clerical||Lakeland, Florida 33815||Full-Time||03-15-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Continuous Care coordinator is a skilled clerical person whose job is to support the work of the patient care teams and is generally responsible for filling requests for resource staff.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Two years prior work experience. One year staffing experience preferred
- Typing skills, computer literate, and excellent communications and phone skills
- Nursing knowledge
- Able to handle multiple taks
- Organized and a team player
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency preferred.