Registered Nurse (RN) Job Fair!
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Registered Nurse (RN) Job Fair!||Nursing||Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309||Full-Time||06-13-2019|
VITAS RN Hiring Events!
Are you looking for more time to connect with your patients and their families? An opportunity to have autonomy and still be supported by a team? If you have at least 2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably with a background in hospice or home health nursing, we invite you to attending one of our RN Hiring Events and take your career in a rewarding new direction with VITAS!
Wednesday, July 10th
Hours - 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
VITAS Healthcare – Broward
5420 NW 33rd Avenue - Suite 100
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Now Hiring for Full-time, Part Time and Per Diem Positions
- Home Care RNs
- Inpatient (Contract/Clusters Beds)
- Per Diem, After hours, Weekends (Days or Nights)
- Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem Opportunities available
Pre-register for an interview by submitting your resume by clicking the Apply Now button below. Pre-registered candidates will have an opportunity to participate in on-the-spot interviews! Not enough time to pre-register? Just bring your resume to our event and bring one of your nursing colleagues, too!
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The VITAS Nurse is a member of the interdisciplinary team and is the pivotal person in identifying the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of the patient and family. Responsible for initiating the appropriate intervention and support for the patient and family upon admission to VITAS and provides a continuously appropriate, comprehensive and responsive plan of care.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
- Currently licensed as a R.N. in the state where the VITAS program is located.
- A minimum of two years experience in hospice, home health, or community health experience in the last five years.