Registered Nurse (RN) - Hiring Event!
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Registered Nurse (RN) - Hiring Event!||Nursing||Eustis, Florida 32726||Full-Time||02-20-2019|
VITAS Healthcare has immediate openings in Lake Sumter for compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) to join our patient care team.
If you have a current Florida RNs license and at least 2 years of hospice, home health or community nursing experience, participating in our on-the-spot job interviews is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Email your resume to our recruiter by clicking on the Apply Nowlink
- List all areas you are interested in:
- Admissions RNs
- Home Care RNs
- Inpatient (Contract/Clusters Beds)
- Per Diem, After hours, Weekends (Days or Nights)
- Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem Opportunities available
No waiting! Apply to this requisition today to get locked in. We will be interviewing qualified candidates on Tuesday, August 14th. Interviews will be scheduled between 1:00pm – 5:00pm at our VITAS Healthcare Lake Sumter - 127 North Bay Street Suite 200 Eustis, Florida 32726
Members of the VITAS patient care team are central to our mission—bringing comfort and dignity to terminally ill patients and support to their loved ones. And because you will work as part of an interdisciplinary team of experienced hospice professionals, you will have remarkable peers who share your workload, your goals and your successes.
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The VITAS Nurse is a member of the interdisciplinary team and is the pivotal person in identifying the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of the patient and family. Responsible for initiating the appropriate intervention and support for the patient and family upon admission to VITAS and provides a continuously appropriate, comprehensive and responsive plan of care.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
- Currently licensed as a R.N. in the state where the VITAS program is located.
- A minimum of two years experience in hospice, home health, or community health experience in the last five years.