Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Continuous Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Continuous Care||Nursing||Daytona Beach, Florida 32117||Full-Time||07-23-2019|
VITAS® Healthcare is hiring! This is your chance to join the VITAS team.
Please attend our next career event to explore opportunities with the nation’s leading provider of end-of-life care. We have immediate openings for Home Health Aide/CNA in Volusia/ Flagler.
- EVERY Wednesday from 9AM to 3PM
- 2381 Mason Avenue Suite 100 Daytona Beach,Fl33117
Please bring a copy of your resume for an immediate interview. Hiring managers will be available to make on-the-spot offers to qualified candidates! We look forward to meeting you.
To reserve an interview time, please contact: 305-350-6790
If you are unable to attend our career event, please contact me personally so that I can answer your questions about current openings and other opportunities at VITAS. You can also explore other hiring events and open positions at VITAS.jobs.
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Licensed Practical Nurse administers nursing care according to the plan of care to terminally ill patients admitted to the VITAS program, in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in the state where the VITAS program is located.
- Provides direct skilled bedside nursing care.
- Evaluates patient /family needs in the preparation and executions of the interdisciplinary plan of care for each patient on the team and the effectiveness of treatments and monitors patients reactions.
- Performs selected acts in care of the terminally ill under the direct supervision of a registered nurse; such acts include the administration of treatments and medications.
- Participates in Nurse LPN on- call rotation/schedule in order to meet the needs of patients and families.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Currently licensed to practice nursing in the state where the VITAS program is located.
- At least one year, preferably two years, of satisfactory nursing experience, at least one year of which is as an LPN/LVN in a hospital, hospice, home health, or community health setting.
Graduate of an approved school of Practical/Vocational nursing