Home Health Aide (HHA) - Continuous Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Home Health Aide (HHA) - Continuous Care||Nursing||Daytona Beach, Florida 33117||Full-Time||01-31-2019|
VITAS® Healthcare is hiring! This is your chance to join the VITAS team.
Please attend our next career event to explore opportunities with the nation’s leading provider of end-of-life care. We have immediate openings for Home Health Aide/CNA in Volusia/ Flagler.
- EVERY Wednesday from 9AM to 3PM
- 2381 Mason Avenue Suite 100 Daytona Beach, Fl 33117
Please bring a copy of your resume for an immediate interview. Hiring managers will be available to make on-the-spot offers to qualified candidates! We look forward to meeting you.
To reserve an interview time, please contact: 305-350-6790
If you are unable to attend our career event, please contact me personally so that I can answer your questions about current openings and other opportunities at VITAS. You can also explore other hiring events and open positions at VITAS.jobs.
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Certified Home Health Aide is a non-exempt employee trained to provide personal care and services to the terminally ill to augment that care given by family members. Functions under the direct instruction and supervision of the VITAS nurse and/or the VITAS Team Manager.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Qualified candidates must have one (1) year direct patient care experience in acute or sub acute care.
- Good documentation skills required.
- Ability to travel per job requirement.
- Certification in your state required.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.