|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Admissions Manager||Management/Leadership||Davenport, Florida 33837||Full-Time||05-31-2019|
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Admissions Manager is responsible for managing the activities of the Admission Nurses. Constructs strategies and plans. Monitors coaches, and mentors the Admissions Nurses to successfully educate and assesses potential patients from referrals through admissions processes. Coordinates staff and schedules in the admissions department. Manages Admission Team's customer service and referrals to admission goals. Recruitment and retention of Admission Team.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Qualified candidates must have previous hospice, oncology and/or home care experience and a minimum of 1-3 years management experience in a healthcare organization. Currently licensed as a R.N. in the state where the hospice is located.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.