Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Hiring Event!
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Hiring Event!||Nursing||Boynton Beach, Florida 33426||Full-Time||02-12-2019|
VITAS LPN Hiring Events!
If you have at least 1 years of nursing experience, we invite you to attend our LPN Hiring Event and take your career in a rewarding new direction with VITAS! New Grads welcome!
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Hours - 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
VITAS Healthcare – Palm Beach
1901 South Congress Avenue – Suite 420
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426
Now Hiring for Full-time Continuous Care LPN Night (8:00 pm - 8:00 am) Positions.
Pre-register for an interview submitting your resume by clicking the Apply Now button below. Pre-registered candidates will have an opportunity to participate in on-the-spot interviews! Not enough time to pre-register? Just bring your resume to our event and bring one of your nursing colleagues, too!
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Licensed Practical Nurse administers nursing care according to the plan of care to terminally ill patients admitted to the VITAS program, in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in the state where the VITAS program is located.
- Provides direct skilled bedside nursing care.
- Evaluates patient /family needs in the preparation and executions of the interdisciplinary plan of care for each patient on the team and the effectiveness of treatments and monitors patients reactions.
- Performs selected acts in care of the terminally ill under the direct supervision of a registered nurse; such acts include the administration of treatments and medications.
- Participates in Nurse LPN on- call rotation/schedule in order to meet the needs of patients and families.
- Ability to work 12 - 13 Hour Shift - Required
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
- Currently licensed to practice nursing in the state where the VITAS program is located.
- At least one year, preferably two years, of satisfactory nursing experience, at least one year of which is as an LPN/LVN in a hospital, hospice, home health, or community health setting.
Graduate of an approved school of Practical/Vocational nursing