Courier - Martin, St Lucie, Okeechobee counties
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Courier - Martin, St Lucie, Okeechobee counties||Administrative/Clerical||Port St Lucie, FL 34987||Full-Time||09-07-2020|
The Courier responsibilities entails the following:
- Pick up and deliver physician's authorizations, medical records, deliver paperwork, patient care documents and miscellaneous items for each department.
- Geographically strategize a route each morning and afternoon (if necessary) that provides for all pick ups and drop offs requested by patient care and administrative departments.
- Keep a daily courier log of daily itinerary and send copies to Patient Care Secretaries, Admissions Department and Inpatient units each morning.
- File all paperwork pertaining to the courier position in a timely fashion.
- Act as a handyman on occasion.
- Minimum of (2) two years work experience preferred.
- Ability to understand and carry out moderately complex oral and written instructions.
- Meet and deal with the general public and to use tact and good judgement.
- Punctual and regular attendance.
- Mantain a well groomed appearance.
- Vehicle required for transportation.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.