Customer Service Supervisor
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Customer Service Supervisor||Customer Service||Pompano Beach, FL 33069||Full-Time||08-04-2021|
The Home Medical Equipment Customer Service Supervisor is primary responsible for educating, training, and supervising on their job responsibilities. Answers phones; scheduling; data entry; dispatch; daily reports and performing routine office functions. Responsible for performance reviews on customer service representatives.QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience in customer service, preferably in a health-care related environment.
- Strong skills in computer operation including word processing, spreadsheets and data entry.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload and work in conjunction with departmental employees in an office setting.
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- College degree preferred
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.