Pharmacy Infusion Technician
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Pharmacy Infusion Technician||Administrative/Clerical||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||11-18-2021|
Coordinates the ordering, fulfillment and delivery of infusion orders. Assists field clinicians in appropriate documentation of order requests, transmission of prescription orders and coordination of arrival time. Communicates with field operations staff to ensure efficient access to patient related infusion needs.
- Ability to interpret physician orders for infusion-related medications and transcribe into electronic medical record
- Works in assigned queues to complete incoming physician order documentation as needed
- Completely, accurately and efficiently transcribes physician order documentation into electronic medical record
- Appropriately documents medication coverage status based on physician determinations
- Flags specific medications and/or disease states for clinical pharmacist review and follow up
- Communicate with field operations staff to clarify and/or identify necessary items for documentation
- Perform necessary tasks at the discretion of and in support of Care Coordination Center team
- Performs related duties as required. This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
Pharmacy technician experience in an infusion pharmacy setting is required, data entry experience preferred.
Microsoft Windows experience including sufficient typing speed and ability
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V