Customer Service Representative
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Customer Service Representative||Customer Service||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||01-23-2020|
- Engages in active listening with callers to learn about and address their needs, concerns, or other inquires related to VITAS hospice services.
- Responds accurately and promptly to callers’ inquiries, ensuring that callers feel supported and valued.
- Maintain records of caller interactions, comments, and inquiries.
- Utilizes software, databases, call scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understands and strives to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Takes part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Builds lasting relationships with other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Immediately escalates any and all concerns to the appropriate Care Connection Center management team member.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a professional office and/or call center environment.
- Familiarity with medical terminology preferred.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems, and strong typing skills (minimum 45 wpm)
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, verbal and written communication skills, and professional phone voice.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as necessary to support the operations of the Care Connection Center
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus
- Medical or business office education/training desired
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.