CCC Clinical Trainer
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|CCC Clinical Trainer||Nursing||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||04-02-2021|
The VITAS Healthcare CCC Clinical Trainer is responsible for facilitating and supporting the training, education and on-going development of PCC’s, LPN’s, RN’s within their initial 90 days of employment and beyond. They are responsible to create and maintain documents used for training, develop roll-out training, monthly education offerings, and any 1:1 re-training as needed.
- Supports the training and compliance for the department policies and procedures within the Telecare Call Centers.
- Ensures all clinical standards are within current nursing practice and VITAS standards.
- Monitors both incoming and outbound calls for agents within their initial 90 days with VITAS.
- Facilitate and promote training, education, and on-going development of new and existing employees.
- Ensure new hire employee skill sets and competencies are present and achieved during the initial new hire training and education.
- Facilitate daily group discussions, group training, and one-on-one instruction.
- Monitor new agent calls and data processing during the new hire period, pre and post formal training and education, to ensure on-going call handling improvement, the integrity of the data collection, and superior customer service is being delivered.
- Provide on-going agent support, coaching, guidance, and positive/constructive feedback throughout the new hire training process.
- Document and evaluate the orientation process using the tools provided.
- Ensure the completion of all required competencies on a daily and weekly basis
- Provide clinical training, within the scope of an RN license to include role of LPN and administrative staff for telephonic triaging, assessment, interventions, plan of care, follow up, and documentation
- Encourage and facilitate assimilation into VITAS throughout the 90 day orientation process
- Provide feedback on challenges and/or enhancement ideas to the GM and Training Manager on the training, education, and orientation process and supporting materials
- Assist in the development and management of training materials.
- Attend State of the Call Center meetings when directed.
- Provide workable solutions and ideas regarding training, education, and quality, and acknowledgement opportunities for the Telecare operations.
- Participate in quality assurance meetings and calibration sessions as directed.
- Minimum two years prior relevant training experience
- Minimum two years of clinical RN experience required.
- Proven track record of meeting project deadlines and schedules.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Experienced in effectively facilitating training sessions.
- Proficient in delivering informative, well-organized presentations.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Skilled in identifying critical issues.
- Creative/critical thinking skills to solve complex training and quality needs.
- Strong ability to train new and existing team members.
- Support the process of innovative change.
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Experience in conducting effective progress evaluations in a timely manner.
- Strong ability to work effectively with senior level management team members.
- Associates degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.
Active Registered Nursing (RN) license required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V