Coordinator Human Resources
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Coordinator Human Resources||Human Resources/Payroll/Training||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||12-11-2020|
Responsible for coordinating human resource related matters with the business manager. Assist in all HR matters across the Care Connection Center.
- Coordinate and assist in all human resource related matters
- Conduct phone interviews and arranges interview appointments between interviewers and applicants
- Instruct applicants on completing employment applications, reviews applications for completeness, and obtain additional information from applicants such as work experience, education, training, skills, and references
- Place orders to ensure that all supplies are stocked for the office
- Assist with payroll related questions, including processing payroll adjustments
- Create new hire files and maintain existing employee’s files
- Order drug tests and background screening for new hires
- Administer and score tests given to applicants
- Coordinate office repairs and maintenance, including office machines and supply vendors
- Attend meetings, training activities, courses and all other work-related activities as required
- Conduct new hire orientation and assist with training of new HR staff
- Assist employees with coordination of benefits
- Support in recruitment efforts, and ensure staff is informed of program events, policy updates, role expectations, and HR requirements
- Send out weekly and monthly reports to management
- Complete employment verifications
- Assist with payment of invoices that are due in a timely manner
- Two years prior relevant experience in human resources
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate within automated systems and proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Associates degree in business administration or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.