Senior Analyst Operations Performance
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Senior Analyst Operations Performance||Professional Non-Clinical||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||12-27-2019|
- Develops and refines analytical best practices and standards.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of key operational dashboards and their internal and external sources, and implements changes to these systems as needed.
- Analyzes operational performance using financial and productivity data, including impact to and from company-wide processes and performance.
- Interprets results using a variety of techniques ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining done independently.
- Provides recommendations on strategies, changes, and continuity based on results of thorough research and analysis.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions and recommendations to improve performance.
- Manages operational process improvement projects according to realistic plans and expectations.
- Conducts ad hoc analyses on various departments and branches.
- Maintains and publishes standard reports for Executive Operations.
- Maintains databases and develops weekly/monthly metrics reports.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to junior analysts.
- Five to eight years business and/or data analysis experience
- Demonstrated advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including PowerPivot and PowerQuery
- Knowledge of IBM Cognos, MS PowerBI, SQL, and VBA a plus
- Demonstrated excellence in analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to coordinate the work of others and work with all levels of management
- Must possess the ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate a strong knowledge of operational and data structures
- Must possess project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information systems, computer science, mathematics or a related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.