Telecare Director Customer Service
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Telecare Director Customer Service||Professional Non-Clinical||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||11-15-2021|
- Constructs strategies and plans, direct implementation, and monitor and assess results as identified and coordinated with the Care Connection Centers/Patient Care Management teams.
- Recruits and hires Telecare team and support the Care Connection Center orientation and training programs to ensure that knowledge, skill, and performance standards are met and/or exceeded.
- Directs, supervises, and develops the Telecare team to ensure the patient care process is implemented and compliant with all policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance to all VITAS operational customer service standards.
- Proactively identifies operational efficiency and customer service enhancement opportunities.
- Works directly with all corresponding programs to support, meet, and/or exceed their individual patient care goals.
- Responds to complaints in a timely manner and maintain quality improvement documentation.
- Directly manages all aspects of Financial Management, Employment Process, Quality Assurance and Quality improvement, Payroll, Admissions, Clinical Staff, System Operations, Business Plan Development and Implementation, Human Resource Policy, and Staff Development/Retention.
- Reviews Telecare tickets daily to ensure completion and documentation adherence to regulatory standards.
- Collaborates with Program Patient Care, HME, and Pharmacy Management on all clinical and customer service enhancement opportunities.
- Attends community functions, makes presentations to community groups and professional organizations, and conducts in services for Programs, HME, and Sales.
- Participates in at least one professional or voluntary community service.
- Identifies opportunities for cost savings in patient care staffing and utilization of ancillary services and assists program and team(s) in implementing cost saving measures.
- Assists VP and GM, Care Connection Center in the budget planning process and P/L reconciliation.
- Create a model that supports the organization's mission and values based on an internal and external needs assessment.
- Monitor the internal/external environment and identify opportunities to fulfill the corporate strategy.
- Set priorities for planning activities for assigned unit.
- Serve as strategic liaison for key organizational initiatives between business units and their customers, both internal and external.
- Assess current operational business models and develop appropriate new models as needed.
- Approve personnel actions such as new hire requests and discharges, to ensure proper staffing
- Participate in policy development
- Five or more years related experience managing an Operations team in a 24/7 environment. Call Center management experience preferred.
- Proven success in developing strategic plans, attaining goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and hands-on fiscal and budgetary experience.
- Expert in the delivery and monitoring of customer interactions.
- A solid track record of managing customer service complaints
- Experience and knowledgeable in the tools and technologies available for quality monitoring.
- Skilled in effective assessment, leadership and development of teams.
- Ability to research and analyze information and data to arrive at and articulate valid findings. This includes root cause analysis, to build recommended corrective action plans.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining strong partnering relationships with team members.
- Superior ability to effectively communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to develop spreadsheets, and use word processing and database computer software as well as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in working collaboratively with other functional leaders to drive strategic initiatives and action plans.
- Proven track record for leading and developing teams that are proactive in driving process improvement.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Model leadership behaviors supporting: integrity, valuing diversity, innovation, building relationships, customer focus and teamwork.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as necessary to support the operations of the Care Connection Center.
- Extensive knowledge of policies and practices involved in the human resources function
- Ability to direct staff and business functions in an engaging environment maintaining workforce production and development
- Advanced leadership skills to resolve critical issues and make strategic decisions to contribute to the organizational goals and objectives
- Effective operational and cost management skills
- Ability to utilize and administer the disciplinary action process through coaching and counseling to improve performance or terminate employment
- Bachelor’s Degree required / Master’s Degree preferred
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.