Human Resources Assistant
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Human Resources Assistant||Administrative/Clerical||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||09-11-2020|
- Provides information to applicants regarding application process, employment policies, organization, and open positions.
- Instructs applicants on completing employment applications, reviews applications for completeness, and obtains additional information from applicants such as work experience, education, training, skills, and references.
- Refers qualified applicants to interviewers or hiring managers.
- Enters job opening and applicant information into computer databases or files.
- Acknowledges applications and notifies applicants of job opening status.
- Arranges interview appointments between interviewers and applicants.
- Administers and scores tests given to applicants.
- Compiles and files data related to applicants and open positions.
- Places orders for temporary workers with agencies.
- Support preparation of payroll reports and process late payroll adjustments; to include distribution of paychecks to the teams
- One to three years prior relevant experience in human resources
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate within automated systems and proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required.
- Associate degree in business administration or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.