Credit Balance Coordinator 1- Payment poster
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Credit Balance Coordinator 1- Payment poster||Accounting/Finance/Billing||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||10-27-2021|
- Cross training within all areas of Billing & Collections to develop an understanding of all of the Billing & Collections processes.
- Works with the daily Credit Balance report, research mail correspondence and telephone requests to assure that all credit balances are processed daily.
- Identify and process refunds for accounts that are true credit balances based on overpayments.
- Prepare the necessary paper work, to complete the credit balances process.
- Process adjustments for accounts with credit balances that have occurred due to posting corrections, write-off’s, rate changes and ADT changes.
- Prepare request forms for retrieval of EOB’s and remits.
- Interact with various VITAS staff to insure accuracy of rates and patient liability.
- Serve as a dedicated resource person to answer questions pertaining to credit balance.
- Assist with special projects as directed.
- One year prior experience
- Knowledge of Billing & Collections processes, experience with Vx and the credit balance process.
- Experience using MS Word and Excel.
- Accounting experience a plus.
- High School Diploma Required,
- Two year degree a plus.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.