|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Manager Training||Nursing||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||12-26-2019|
- Provide direct oversight for the operational and managerial aspects of the training and quality assurance team members.
- Ensure consistent monitoring of incoming and outgoing calls is ongoing for quality and training purposes.
- Develop and implement training programs.
- Create and review reports on agent performance
- Facilitate bi-weekly new hire reviews with onsite management team.
- Work closely with Call Center management in resolving customer and employee issues.
- Develop training programs and lesson plans for new-hire training, monthly education and additional/on-going training as required.
- Facilitate daily training of new hires and on-going coaching of agents within their first 90 days.
- Create training and development goals and objectives by setting standards and guidelines based on cost, needs and learning effectiveness.
- Expand and manage the collection and distribution of resources such as self-directed learning sites, videos, books, magazines, training library and other educational opportunities.
- Develop, coach and counsel all direct reports.
- Communicate trainee performance to call center managers and executes the new team-member on-boarding process for new call center employees.
- Analyze quality and training data to determine trends and recommend process changes or improvements.
- Partner with managers and supervisors to identify key performance drives and build appropriate training and quality assurance initiatives.
- Ensures ongoing calibration sessions for quality review processes.
- Provide training to outside vendors on care connection center processes.
- 5 years proficient in training, mentoring, leading and managing trainers and quality analysts.
- Three years of customer service experience
- Proficient in computer applications including VX, CPI, CC Scheduler, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
- Problem solving and creative/critical thinking skills
- Adept at working effectively with senior level management team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, healthcare or related field required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- RN license preferred
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.