|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Manager Workforce||Administrative/Clerical||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||07-05-2021|
- Daily oversight and management of the Workforce Management Team (WFM)
- Administration, setup, and utilization of Calabrio WFM software and ACD (Automatic Call Distributor) reporting
- Administration of WFM communications to and from Call Center Operations and Support Services
- Management of data collection, reporting and analysis of Call Center performance and statistics
- Provide accurate and timely reports for performance monitoring. May be responsible for budget or cost analysis in absence of dedicated staff.
- Management of workforce planning and scheduling
- Forecasts future call volumes to ensure proper staffing levels across all call centers.
- Lead bi-weekly staffing and scheduling meetings with each Call Center
- Lead weekly / monthly labor budget meetings with Call Center
- Work directly with individual call center senior leaders on all requests for replacements and/or additions to staff.
- Oversees short-term workload forecasting and scheduling of discretionary activities.
- Directs intraday management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real time workload requirements and call routing to manage performance to service level requirements
- Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives.
- Oversee analysis and reporting of employee performance including schedule adherence
- Manages the expense and labor cost reporting and analysis of all Call Center Operations.
- Identify Call Center industry trends that may be applicable to VITAS Call Centers that will enhance efficiencies, enhance patient / family experience, and reduce labor cost.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend changes to processes, systems, technology, capital, equipment, or other assets that will enhance the Call Centers capabilities.
- 5 years’ experience in Workforce Management
- Knowledgeable of the business issues and challenges of the Call Center industry.
- Adept at understanding the components of running a fiscally successful project.
- Familiar with emerging industry practices
- Expert in data collection and analysis
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated systems as well as a variety of software packages such as Excel and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.