Senior Analyst Business Office
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Senior Analyst Business Office||Administrative/Clerical||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||10-25-2021|
- Experience with billing and collection reporting
- Develop effective reporting tools and models for the business office
- Design and prepare routine reports
- Provide drill down analysis as required
- Develop department goals, utilizing industry standards and benchmarks
- Complete detailed analysis of all aspects of the revenue cycle
- Use SAS, SQL, other data extraction/manipulation tools
- Use Excel to extract, manipulate, and process data, and to analyze and
- Use other Microsoft products to develop presentations suitable for department management.
- 5 - 7 years as a business analyst or an advanced degree in accounting, management, statistics, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated systems as well as a variety of software packages such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Math or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.