|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Application Administrator||Information Technology||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||08-27-2020|
- Deliver detailed design/architecture plans and solution requirements assessment.
- Address challenges of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platform integration.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in driving operating and service excellence
- Identifies new solutions and opportunities in Service Management at Vitas
- Overall administration of the Service Management application.
- Facilitate and test all system updates and configuration changes.
- Establish Service Management configuration standards
- Effectively manage and prioritize implementation tasks effectively
- Implement and maintain a continuous improvement process.
- Ensure configuration consistency across development, test and production environments.
- Plans, organizes, and controls the activities related to Service Management application.
- Oversees the assignment of duties, and responsibilities to employees.
- 3-5 years of IT work experience in systems administration, programming, or design.
- ServiceNow administration experience preferred.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of ITIL practices.
- Experience with Service Management modules including : Incident, SLA, Surveys, Change, Problem, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, LDAP, SSO, MID Server
- Working knowledge of the web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3).
- Definition of business requirements, determine scope, estimate work effort and project duration is a plus
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Knowledge of policies and practices involved in the human resources function
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent) in related area of study (Computer Science, Information Technology, or other) preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.