Healthcare Marketing Specialist
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Healthcare Marketing Specialist||Professional Non-Clinical||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||09-01-2021|
The Account Engagement Specialist will support the direction and execution of a variety of sales and marketing solutions focused on educating clinical referral sources about the value of hospice services generally, and the VITAS Advantage specifically. In addition to actively engaging in account outreach, the individual will assist in the development of marketing support materials, including collaterals, presentations, and messaging via an MS-based CRM platform. The role has autonomy and encompasses a range of responsibilities from a national business development standpoint that support the enterprise.
- Responsible to become a subject matter expert on the Medicare Hospice Benefit, VITAS service offerings, disease-specific clinical criteria and evidence-based medicine.
- Source new sales opportunities through CRM leads, follow-up and outbound communication, including telephonic and email, to understand customer needs and requirements; document all interactions in CRM platform.
- Route qualified prospects to the appropriate program for further development and closure.
- Leverage CRM platform and accompanying technology to communicate to selected account lists.
- Assist in the development of sales messaging and strategies that align to the customers’ needs to ensure hospice-eligible patients gain timely access to hospice services and participate in post analysis of strategic initiatives post roll-out to pivot approach.
- Maintain internal and external business relationships; manage deadlines, expectations and deliverables on time and within budget.
- Coordinate campaigns by communicating clear direction for internal Copy and Design teams, considering all issues, risks, budgets, timelines, resourcing and material.
- Proofreads a wide range of business development and marketing support materials, and ensures key messages align and reflect national business development strategy.
- Analyzes key competitor business development strategies and creative messaging to strengthen and maintain company’s industry leadership position.
- Participates in events to support promotion for business development conferences, and attends events as required.
- 2-year minimum working in hospital, health system, pharmaceutical, biotech or healthcare space. Experience specifically in customer service, sales or marketing preferred.
- Experience using CRM platform in everyday job function
- Well-developed customer service focus with excellent communication skills, both written, visual and oral
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills that contribute to effective and efficient project execution and account management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders (internal and external).
- Detail-oriented, organized and possesses the ability to multitask under pressure and work on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve that contributes to productive and creative outcomes
- Demonstrated time management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and to meet deadline
- A passion for healthcare marketing and communications with a great attitude that embraces a positive work culture and work ethic
- Ability to organize, communicate, and present complex information
- Ability to navigate within automated systems and proficiency in Outlook, Power Point, Word and Excel
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required. Specialty in marketing preferred.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES