Business Analyst - Care Connection Center
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Business Analyst - Care Connection Center||Professional Non-Clinical||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||02-25-2021|
Responsible for planning, coordinating, managing, and implementing Call Center support services. Acts as a liaison between the Call Center Staff and other departments and vendors. The Business Analyst works with business unit department managers and other users to define business requirements and ensures that new or upgraded applications, policies and procedures meet the Call Center’s business needs
- Develops, implements, and supports companywide audit tracking and trending systems through synthesis of data related to business trends, operating manuals/procedures, business guides and other pertinent documents
- Develops, implements, and supports all operational audit requirements, specifications, business processes, and provides recommendations related to any propose solution.
- Performs analysis of business and user needs; produces documentation of requirements and translation for Information Technology in the development of all functional specifications and system design specifications.
- Analyzes business functions and recommends process improvements.
- Develops, implements, and supports system reports.
- Responsible for developing standards and procedures
- Develops, implements, and supports processes with implementation plans and reports that will identify areas of improvement surrounding the business.
- Documents process flow of business activities and optimizes the business process
- Sorts, retrieves and analyzes data from system identified for review
- Serves as a strategic liaison for key initiatives between departments such as operations, finance business units, patient care and Information Technology in coordinating system development with other departments as appropriate
- Analyzes system operations during and after implementation recommending ongoing solutions based on user feedback.
- Performs analysis and identifies opportunities to work with Information Technology in automating, enhancing, and simplifying system processes and applications. Will work as a lead within these projects.
- Trains department trainers on new or upgraded applications.
- Creates and improves system implementation and training.
- Works with users to define functional and technical requirements and specifications for new application, or application fix or upgrade.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of IT applications.
- Performs related duties as required. This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Minimum of two years of experience in Call Center operations and/or customer service management related positions.
- Ability to: problem solve, manage stress, organize & multi-task efficiently and quickly.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, E-mail and other applications.
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated systems as well as a variety of software packages such as Excel and Word.
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V