|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Physician||Physicians/Medical Directors||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||12-27-2019|
- Qualified candidates must be a Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with two years experience, licensed to practice medicine in the state.
- Advanced and ongoing training in palliative medicine, diagnostics skills, symptom management and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the interdisciplinary team concept.
- Reliable transportation, current state driver’s license and automobile insurance required.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine board certified or board eligible preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.