Clinical Director of Nursing - Telecare
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Clinical Director of Nursing - Telecare||Management/Leadership||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||12-10-2020|
- Construct strategies and plans, direct implementation, and monitors and assess results as identified and coordinated with the Care Connection Centers/Patient Care Management teams.
- Recruit and hire Telecare team and support the Care Connection Center orientation and training programs to ensure that knowledge, skill, and performance standards are met and/or exceeded.
- Direct, manage, and develop the Telecare team to ensure the patient care process is implemented and compliant with all policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance to all VITAS operational customer service standards.
- Proactively identify operational efficiency and customer service enhancement opportunities.
- Work directly with all corresponding programs to support, meet, and/or exceed their individual patient care goals.
- Respond to complaints in a timely manner and maintain quality improvement documentation.
- Directly manage all aspects of financial management, employment process, quality assurance and quality improvement, payroll, admissions, clinical staff, system operations, business plan development and implementation, human resource policy, and staff development/retention.
- Assist Program, patient care teams in problem solving regarding palliative care measures for pain and symptom management.
- Review Telecare tickets daily to ensure complation and documentation adherence to regulatory standards.
- Collaborate with Program Patient Care, HME, and Pharmacy Management on all clinical and customer service enhancement opportunities.
- Attend community functions, makes presentations to community groups and professional organizations, and conducts in services for Programs, HME, and Sales.
- Participate in at least one professional or voluntary community service.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings in patient care staffing and utilization of ancillary services and assists program and team(s) in implementing cost saving measures.
- Assist VP and GM, Care Connection Center in the budget planning process and P/L reconciliation.
- Four or more years related experience managing an Operations team in a 24/7 environment. Call Center management experience preferred.
- Two years of home health experience.
- Proven success in developing strategic plans, attaining goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and hands-on fiscal and budgetary experience.
- Expert in the delivery and monitoring of customer interactions.
- A solid track record of managing customer service complaints
- Experience and knowledgeable in the tools and technologies available for quality monitoring.
- Skilled in effective assessment, leadership and development of teams.
- Ability to research and analyze information and data to arrive at and articulate valid findings. This includes root cause analysis, to build recommended corrective action plans.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining strong partnering relationships with team members.
- Superior ability to effectively communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to develop spreadsheets, and use word processing and database computer software as well as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in working collaboratively with other functional leaders to drive strategic initiatives and action plans.
- Proven track record for leading and developing teams that are proactive in driving process improvement.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Model leadership behaviors supporting: integrity, valuing diversity, innovation, building relationships, customer focus and teamwork.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as necessary to support the operations of the Care Connection Center.
- Associate’s degree in Nursing or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse License (with no current/pending restrictions) required
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.