Senior Analyst Financial
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Senior Analyst Financial||Accounting/Finance/Billing||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||11-20-2020|
- Develops and disseminates complex reports, annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and margin analysis.
- Development, maintenance and support for COGNOS models used in the budgeting and reporting processes.
- Responsible for production, development and maintenance of recurring financial and statistical analyses.
- Supports the forecast for capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Assists with the evaluation of acquisition candidates.
- Maintains, updates, and performs modifications COGNOS Planning (TM1) metadata.
- Data imports and modifications to COGNOS Planning ETL processes, error log review, troubleshooting, and reprocessing.
- Gathers data from multiple systems and reporting applications to support analyses, including extracting data, and developing pivots using the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
- Supports development of COGNOS Planning models, cubes, elements, dimensions, and objects.
- Analyze complex reporting requirements and implement efficient solutions in a timely manner using COGNOS Planning with advanced Excel Skills.
- Prepares documentation for I.T. Change Control Management related to COGNOS Planning, identifies and performs test scripts.
- Run and develop basic reports in COGNOS B. I. Report Studio.
- Minimum of five years financial analysis experience utilizing budgeting & forecasting business intelligence tools.
- Previous experience in healthcare preferred
- Experience with financial planning and analysis, along with forecasting and reporting is essential.
- Must possess technical skills with Financial Analysis B.I. (OLAP)
- Previous database management experience required
- Proficient in Excel and Access, Cognos Planning (TM1), Hyperion Essbase or similar multidimensional cube design (OLAP)
- Experience with COGNOS B.I. Report Studio is a plus
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate within automated systems and proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, finance or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required. Master’s degree or CPA is a plus.
Certification & Licensure:
- COGNOS Planning (TM1) or similar experience preferred. Certifications are a plus.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.