|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Lead Medicare/Medicaid||Accounting/Finance/Billing||Miramar, FL 33025||Full-Time||01-31-2020|
Qualified candidates must have three to five years billing and collections experience preferably in a lead Medicare/Medicaid role. Excellent communication and analytical skills. Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously and navigate within an automated purchasing system as well as various software packages such as Outlook, Excel and MS word. Knowledge of automated accounting systems preferred.EDUCATION
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.