CONTRACTOR/TEMP-Vendor File Coordinator 2
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|CONTRACTOR/TEMP-Vendor File Coordinator 2||Administrative/Clerical||Miramar, FL 33025||10-12-2020|
- Researches and resolves problems using Vx & Platinum
- Interacts with vendors and providers to resolve difficult issues as referred by customer service or management
- Prepare debit memo and adjustment forms
- Code and key debit memo and denials into Platinum
- Releases claims and invoices from “hold” status
- Trains new staff members
- Audits staff as directed by manager
- Follows up with programs to ensure timely turn around of claims and invoices
- Rotate within the customer service unit as requested by management
- Participate in customer service problem solving
- Maintains an acceptable level of production as established by management
- Assists in other areas within the department as needed and requested by management
- One to three years prior experience as a customer service agent, healthcare environment preferred
- Ability to handle difficult customers independently
- Must be able to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Knowledge of medical terminology and claims processing procedures
- Knowledge of accounts payable process
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated systems as well as a variety of software packages such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Associate’s degree in accounting, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.