Human Resource (HR) Data Analyst
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Human Resource (HR) Data Analyst||Other||Miami, FL 33131||Full-Time||08-03-2021|
HR Data Analyst will need to have a background in Oracle Fusion Cloud with emphasize on Oracle SQL. The HR Data Analyst will have functional knowledge of the Oracle HCM Cloud applications (HR, Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management). The HR Data Analyst will have experience with creating BI Publisher (SQL) Reports for HR, Payroll, Benefits and Absence Management.
HR Analyst is responsible for ongoing analysis of HR data, monitoring key performance metrics and development of HR dashboards.
- Develops and Maintains dashboard of key HR performance indicators
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
- Performs ad-hoc analyses that support strategic initiatives
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Maintain HR data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data. Audit HR data and troubleshoot irregularities.
- Functions as “super user” for pre-employment systems relating to Recruitment, drug testing, and background checks.
- Serves as Recruitment and Onboarding administrator. Responsible for assembling and maintaining written documentation related to Recruitment module; troubleshooting and assisting end users.
- Trains new employees in Recruitment and employment background related processes and systems.
- Administers company’s comprehensive background screening process in compliance with company policies as they relate to hiring and recruitment.
- Performs related duties as required. This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Two to Three years of HR data analysis experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expert in MS Excel
- Experience with data visualizations tools (Tableau/PowerBI/OTBI)
- Experience with statistical modeling and descriptive statistics
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS system. Oracle Fusion Cloud experience preferred but not required.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR Management or equivalent required
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V