Power Platform Developer
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Power Platform Developer||Other||Miami, FL 33131||Full-Time||06-17-2021|
Responsible for participating in the development and re-engineering of corporate core Power Platform software solutions, including but not limited to Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents. As a developer, responsibilities include analysis, design, programming, project leadership, team participation, user interaction, and system integration.
- Design, Specify, and Develop infrastructure software on the Microsoft Power Platform
- Coordinate and gather information requirements that will be used for the development of the solutions
- Analyze business requirements and scope of programming tasks, including preparation of time estimates for assignments.
- Stay abreast of new emerging technologies that affect the use of data systems.
- Support corporate goals and objectives through the implementation of current information technology.
- Provide technical help to non-senior staff as it relates to Analysis, Design, and Coding.
- Provide technical help to Business Analysts as it relates to Functional Specifications.
- Monitor the policies and procedures for the development group and provide input to make corrections.
- Review, make corrections, and approve application designs of non-senior staff.
- Provide complete and comprehensive documentation of systems developed.
- Maintain a high proficiency level with system architectures, and database system models.
- Integration of 3rd party products and/or services
- Performs related duties as required. This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Excellent analytical skills applied alongside technical skills to identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of cross-functional team to deliver timely results.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in fast-paced work environment.
- Analytical design and problem-solving skills with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High-achiever, self-motivating and great communicator
- Ability to provide positive experience for users of CRM and other applications.
- 3+ years of experience in Development of fully functional applications and modules using .NET technology stack to improve and enhance systems including Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365, Azure, Microsoft Office SharePoint Services, and integrations with other Information Systems.
- 3+ years of experience across the entire Power Platform MS PowerApps-Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate (Flows), and Power BI (Nice to have)
- 2+ years of experience building and consuming RESFUL APIs
- 1+ years of experience designing business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications and other applications.
- Identify, analyze, propose, and develop solutions for business and technical needs by working with end-users, product owners and technical groups.
- Ability to work with various groups and vendors to ensure timely development and deployment of code.
- Follow best practices for all development, integration work and change management.
- Produce technical documentation to support development process and allow maintainability of code by others.
- Experience with relational database technology and design, SQL experience is required.
- Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Power Automate (Flow)
- A clear understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Experience with source control tools like GIT.
- Agile Development experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / Mathematics or related field from an accredited college or university, Master’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Information Systems, Cloud integrations, and business processes.
- Microsoft or related Certifications a Plus
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V