Specialist Human Resources
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Specialist Human Resources||Other||Miami, FL 33131||Full-Time||07-22-2021|
Responsible for processing and assisting with the set-up, transfers and corrections of employees’ records in Oracle for all VITAS programs. Handles HR related functions of the organization; this includes, maintaining all employment data, hires, rehires, leave of absences, global transfers, transfers within same legal employer and corrections. Provides customer service and assistance to program managers and employees regarding questions and issues.
- Responsible for processing hires and rehires.
- Set up calculation cards for hires, rehires and global transfers.
- Maintain census information up to date to ensure that employees’ employment data is accurate.
- Process leave of absences and return from leave transactions.
- Assist with employees’ status changes.
- Maintains employment data in Oracle.
- Assist the benefits department with any questions and corrections needed.
- Responds verbally or in writing to Human Resources inquiries from Business Managers, field HR personnel and VITAS employees.
- One-year prior related experience required.
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, multitask and possess strong initiative.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated system as well as a variety of software packages such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work extended hours (as needed).
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Associate’s degree in business administration or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V