Financial Analyst Revenue Cycle
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Financial Analyst Revenue Cycle||Accounting/Finance/Billing||Miami, FL 33131||Full-Time||05-19-2021|
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the financial and operational reporting tools utilized to support revenue cycle operations.
- Run and refresh daily and weekly work driver tools to facilitate work assignment by managers.
- Provide financial reporting and trending analytics utilized to support issue identification by sub-department owners.
- Assist IT with new revenue cycle related system implementations, enhancements, testing and rollouts.
- Create and maintain documentation of system functionality, and ensure all necessary personnel are up-to-date on all changes/revisions impacting revenue cycle applications.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to management.
- Ensure the timely publishing of the monthly financial reporting package needed by the finance team.
- Completes ad hoc data extracts or analysis submitted by sub-department business owners.
- Illustrates data graphically and translates findings into written text.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with internal and external teams to ensure integration and alignment of departmental priorities.
- Refresh monthly metrics revenue cycle reporting tool and/or charge integrity reports for Steering Committees and workgroups.
- Work in collaboration with the Financial Planning & Analysis staff to prepare the Report Card Accounts Receivable Scoreboard Analysis
- Responsible for the various reconciliations
- Prepare the Percent of Total Receivable Aging by month analysis; Medicare, Medicaid & Commercial.
- Compile and organize the Comparison of Revenue to Remittances Processed analysis.
- Prepare the relation of A/R Greater than 180 Days to Total A/R Dollar Graph
- Edit and Prepare the Unapplied Cash Report
- Compile and assemble the Collections Vs Goal Report and Analysis
- Responsible for the General Ledger Posting Exceptions Analysis and Reconciliation
- Assist department managers with other analysis and projects as needed.
- Three to five years prior finance, accounting and/or Revenue Cycle experience
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (including building and using formulas) and ability to navigate within automated systems and proficiency in Outlook and Word
- PowerBI and Power Pivot experience preferred
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Prior knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and other third-party billing and collection
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.