|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Analyst HRIS||Human Resources/Payroll/Training||Miami, FL 33131||Full-Time||01-14-2020|
- Support Oracle Fusion Cloud launch, implementation and ongoing module rollout
- Monitor, support and maintain Oracle HRIS system ongoing
- Identify system design needs and configure system enhancements and changes to modules; collaborates with internal clients for current and future module configuration upgrades and/or implementation.
- Identify training needs and train end users
- Resolve end user technical issues
- Coordinates, supports and troubleshoots scheduled reports, interface and connectivity issues with other internal and external systems.
- Proactively learn and understand Oracle System Updates and develop plan for implementation, training and user support
- Conduct regression testing as needed to ensure system functionality prior to launching changes to user community
- Liaison with IT and Oracle to understand and build technical requirements for system
- Conduct periodic system audit checks
- Monitor the Extract- Transform Load Cloud HCM data to the VITAS data warehouse
- Support IT operations for interfaces to HR and non-HR applications
- Prepare configuration documentation & functional specifications for vendor integrations
- Reviews data input and output reporting for accuracy; maintains data integrity in system by running queries and analyzing data on a regular basis.
- HRIS system data management; audit for accuracy and compliance
- HR Dashboard development in partnership with HR Process Improvement Team
- Build custom BI reports as needed
- Manage and support updates and customizations to Oracle delivered reports
- Accurately research, analyze, interpret and troubleshoot data and reports.
- Technical point-of-contact and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Understanding of HR processes and data preferred
- Oracle Fusion Cloud experience with high level of proficiency
- 5-8 years related experience in a similar HRIS or related role(s).
- Experience in new Oracle launches across multiple modules a plus.
- Proven track record of success in providing technical support to end user community
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Ability to appropriately plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills with a demonstrated track record of success leading key initiatives from start to finish.
- BA degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Masters of Computer Science or related field preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.