Senior Director, Regional Human Resources
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Senior Director, Regional Human Resources||Human Resources/Payroll/Training||Miami, FL 33131||Full-Time||11-17-2021|
- Act as division HR leader and business partner to SVPO, VPOs and GMs to drive change and enable strategic business goals for the division.
- Employee Engagement / Relations lead for division to provide guidance regarding broader HR implications with respect to employee matters.
- Provide guidance, coaching and support for employee related matters of severity and requiring a higher level of evaluation and scrutiny. Strive for positive resolution for employee and business whenever possible.
- Partner with Operations leaders and HR to make appropriate employee related decisions which are balanced, consistent and aligned with our values and culture.
- Liaison from Field to Corporate HR and Corporate HR to Field to ensure alignment and two way communication for programs, policies and initiatives.
- Leadership thought partner for leaders within the division; acting as trusted advisor, support and HR coach.
- HR Partner for Divisional and Regional Business Initiatives to offer employee perspective and support.
- Deliver communications & training for HR policies, programs & initiatives to Operations leaders, provide clarity and address questions.
- Regional Leader for Human Capital Management System ongoing change management; act as division HR lead for roll out and ongoing training for new and enhanced HR modules
- Work with Regional Leaders to proactively drive positive employee engagement
- Lead divisional HR efforts to partner with leaders in enhancing our efforts for employee development to include coaching for employee development plans, talent reviews and succession planning.
- Lead divisional HR efforts to partner with leaders in driving proactive employee engagement efforts to include the launch of employee survey, cascade of results and action plans for improvements
- Lead divisional HR efforts to partner with leaders in developing and implementing employee recognition programs
- 15 years of progressive growth within HR roles with strong field operational focus.
- A driven, innovative and resourceful thinker capable of adapting and driving positive, progressive change proactively within the division and HR function.
- A collaborative leader capable of partnering with leaders at all levels within the division and the HR function.
- Proven track record of success operating as an HR leader in a multi-site healthcare environment; preferably experienced in healthcare services.
- Robust talent management skills with an exceptional eye on talent and a high degree of experience in employee development and growth programs and initiatives
- Ability to appropriately plan, organize and prioritize multiple initiatives and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Superior project management skills with a demonstrated track record of success leading key initiatives from start to finish.
- Strong understanding of HRIS operating systems preferably Oracle Cloud.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, coaching and influencing skills.
- Oracle Fusion Cloud experience and related proficiency ideal.
- BA degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience.
- MBA or Masters in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred.
- SPHR or PHR certification preferred
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.