|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Maintenance Engineer||Administrative/Clerical||Miami, FL 33183||Full-Time||06-02-2021|
- Routinely observe and evaluate need for repairs and/or maintenance to agency locations.
- Maintain buildings by performing routine cleaning, painting and minor repairs.
- Replace air-conditioning filters light bulbs, etc. as appropriate.
- Cleans debris from walkways and trim shrubs as needed.
- Perform light carpentry duties as needed.
- Oversee volunteers engaged in maintenance/landscaping duties as needed.
- Notify supervisor of need for major repairs, additions to lighting, heating and ventilating equipment, etc.
- Police building locations to ensure safety. Reports potential hazards to supervisor.
- Move tables, chairs, desks, file cabinets, etc. as requested
- Move items to storage as needed.
- Maintain storage units in neat, safe and accessible condition.
- Assist in obtaining bids for work outside the scope of normal duties.
- Maintains accurate record of assignments, time sheet and mileage records.
- Maintenance and carpentry experience necessary: 2 years minimum, 5 years preferred
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.