RN Clinical Content Developer
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|RN Clinical Content Developer||Professional Non-Clinical||Miami, FL 33131||Full-Time||07-06-2020|
- Develop the clinical training modules
- Conduct clinical needs assessments to identify skills gaps and training needs
- Collaborate with clinical subject matter experts (internal or external) in delivering appropriate, timely and quality clinical educational opportunities related to orientation and ongoing education
- Develop and maintain clinical curriculum guidelines and educational opportunities for VITAS®
- Participate in the review of clinical standards and policy development as needed; and provides guidance for improvements or updates as needed
- Assess and maintain compliance with Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) requirements
- Conduct training sessions as needed
- Maintain documentation of training participation
- Develop and monitor training metrics and assesses the effectiveness of clinical training resources
- Travel as needed
- At least three years of experience, with a strong focus on training delivery and development
- Strong writing skills required
- VITAS® clinical management experience preferred
- Understanding of the clinical manifestation of diseases and ability to develop hospice clinical knowledge
- Knowledge of the principles of the intake admissions, and transition to care process
- Learning Management System experience preferred
- Expertise in curriculum design and development
- Strong presentation skills and comfort in delivering training to diverse audiences through a variety of methodologies
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate within automated systems and proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in organization development, training, human resources, business, or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.
- Active Registered Nursing (RN) license in any state required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.