Strategy & Analytics Intern- Contractor
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Strategy & Analytics Intern- Contractor||Professional Non-Clinical||Miami, FL 33131||01-15-2021|
- Execute on various aspects of assigned projects, which may include analytics related to labor management, quality, and balanced scorecard to measure and monitor progress towards strategic targets and indicate areas of improvement; serve as project liaison to the broader organization
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and facilitate project deliverables
- Create reports and interpret data to demonstrate areas of opportunity for further inquiry
- Perform issue analysis, resolution, and going-forward recommendations to the Strategy & Innovation Team
- Create performance models supporting the organization's mission and values based on global needs assessments
- Conduct research to facilitate analysis and understanding on the subject matter
- Perform related duties as required. This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- 2 years’ work experience preferred
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities with experience in Power Pivot and Power Query and VBA.
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with T-SQL is a plus
- Be in good academic standing
- Must have an undergraduate degree and be pursuing an MBA with a concentration in Analytics, Management Science, or related field from an accredited college or university
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.