Analyst Operations Data
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Analyst Operations Data||Professional Non-Clinical||Miami, FL 33131||Full-Time||08-30-2021|
- Maintains monthly dashboards of key operational performance indicators, incorporating data from multiple internal and external sources
- Executes governance processes around key operational metrics
- Coordinates receipt of data from field locations
- Validates quality of data submitted by field locations, and works with field locations to resolve any data quality errors in a timely manner
- Executes established data processing routines
- Performs ad-hoc analyses
- Recommends solutions based upon analyses performed
- Develops and maintains strong working knowledge of Vitas systems and applications.
- One to three years business and/or data analysis experience
- Must possess the ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must possess the ability to coordinate the work of others and work with all levels of management
- Must possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess technical and professional skills in operational and data analysis
- Must possess project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information systems, computer science, statistics, mathematics or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.