Analyst 1 Compensation
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Analyst 1 Compensation||Human Resources/Payroll/Training||Miami, FL 33131||Full-Time||10-14-2021|
- Conduct internal and external compensation analyses.
- Participates in third-party salary surveys including job matching and data submission.
- Assists compensation manager with compensation related issues, data requests and analytics.
- Provides compensation analysis and data management support for special projects
- Responsible for researching and updating Federal Contractor minimum pay rates.
- Write, revise, and review job descriptions and/or provide recommendations and consultation to leaders in designing, creating and revising job descriptions.
- Perform internal and external pay analysis to determine appropriate salary grades for all job descriptions to ensure internal and external equity.
- Generate ad hoc reports from the HRIS database and external sources for internal use.
- Stay current with applicable compensation laws and salary trends in healthcare.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality and has a working knowledge of applicable federal, state and municipal regulations as they relate to compensation and human resources.
- Perform related duties as required. This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- A minimum of one year of compensation experience preferred.
- Must have strong knowledge of wage and hour laws.
- HRIS experience preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites with advanced level in Excel required.
- Knowledge of compensation practices and familiarity with market survey data and compensation administration preferred.
- Creative and analytical thinker with initiative to resolve problems.
- Experience modeling data and creating reports required.
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive compensation data and maintain confidentiality and professional judgment; must exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with both internal and external contacts.
- A positive customer service approach.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining a high degree of attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality.
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.