Senior ERP Project Manager
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Senior ERP Project Manager||Professional Non-Clinical||Miami, FL 33131||Full-Time||06-04-2020|
The Senior ERP Project Manager is responsible for leading ongoing management of ERP cloud-based systems that include cross-functional and interdepartmental project team management as needed. Successful track record managing large and complex ERP systems. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful system management.
- Deep knowledge and experience managing cloud-based ERP systems.
- Project management experience to include in ensuring that all activities, requirements and resources are tracked, aligned and completed in a timely manner by owner of responsibility.
- Experience managing ERP releases to include proactively evaluating upcoming Oracle Cloud fusion releases; potential system impact and disruption and required process and training changes and managing release implementations and the list of items that have not been turned on in the system.
- Manage Development Pod refresh schedule and impact to the overall system.
- Ongoing management of SR defects requiring Oracle support, changes or upgrades.
- Managing ongoing enhancement requests as well.
- Managing interconnectivity with all internal and external support to develop plan for changes and improvements, monitor and drive closure for key actions (Oracle, Fischer Security, VITAS HR & IT.).
- Lead future changes and enhancements to the Oracle ERP HR system to include the redesign of existing or the addition of new modules.
- Manage the day-to-day activities and resources and chairs key Oracle Cloud ERP management team meetings.
- Coordinate change requests and knowledge of Change Management processes.
- Prepare estimates and detailed plan for changes and enhancements.
- Work with QA team to resolve ongoing quality issues.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, and executive level stakeholders.
- Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project team, stakeholders and sponsors.
- Continue professional development in order to keep abreast of emerging technologies, methods and best practices.
- Proven success in providing on site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects.
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall.
- Extensive project management of Oracle Fusion HR/FIN or equivalent system experience a must.
- Prior experience leading ERP-related transformation initiative, including integrations, reporting, security and general IT background and knowledge.
- Experience managing and supporting existing HR & Payroll applications (Kronos, PeopleSoft, HireRight, etc.).
- Demonstrated track record to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objective.s
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective.
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross - functional environment.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities.
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Knowledge of Cloud services delivery strategies and experience with implementations of all types of Cloud Deployment models Public, Private and Hybrid.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Competent with desktop productivity tools (MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tools.
- PMP certification a definite plus.
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.