Specialist Child Life
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Specialist Child Life||Allied Health/Social Services||Miami, FL 33169||Full-Time||06-01-2021|
- Qualified candidates must have reliable transportation with adequate insurance coverage for driver and passengers.
- Ability to travel per job requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Child Life , Child Development or a closely related field.
- Completion of child life internship. Certified Child lLifeSpecialist , by exa within one year of hire.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.