Senior Analyst Programming
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Senior Analyst Programming||Information Technology||Miami, FL 33131||Full-Time||07-07-2020|
- Design, Specify, and Develop infrastructure software for the Hospice Patient Management / Billing system.
- Coordinate and gather information requirements that will be used for the development of the infrastructure.
- Analyze business requirements and scope of programming tasks, including preparation of time estimates for assignments.
- Stay abreast of new emerging technologies that affect the use of data systems.
- Support corporate goals and objectives through the implementation of current information technology.
- Provide technical help to non senior staff as it relates to Analysis, Design, and Coding.
- Provide technical help to Business Analysts as it relates to Functional Specifications.
- Monitor the policies and procedures for the development group and provide input to make corrections.
- Review, make corrections, and approve application designs of non senior staff.
- Provide complete and comprehensive documentation of systems developed.
- Maintain a high proficiency level with system architectures, and database system models.
- Integration of 3rd party products and/or services
- 5+ years developmental knowledge of C# in a production code environment
- Experience with Web services or WCF preferred.
- 5+ Years SQL Development and Optimization
- Knowledge of object oriented development experience and Design Patterns
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Working knowledge of software packages such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Must be able to Type at 30+ wpm
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / Mathematics or related field from an accredited college or university, Master’s degree preferred.
- Microsoft or related Certifications a Plus
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.