|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Trainer 2||Human Resources/Payroll/Training||Miami, FL 33131||Full-Time||01-10-2020|
Developing Training Resources
- Conducts initial and ongoing assessments to identify skills gaps and identify education and training needs.
- Identifies areas for performance improvement in identified areas.
- Develops training resources to meet identified needs, or matches already existing resources to meet identified needs. Directly provides training resources to programs as appropriate.
- Assesses the effectiveness of training resources developed.
- Works collaboratively with other leaders within the organizational to determine best practices involving training and development that yield desired results.
- Provides expert consultation around at least one core field discipline or role (either nursing/clinical, psychosocial, spiritual, CPI and/or management/leadership).
- Provides “point of contact” within Hospice Operations Support.
- Makes recommendations to assist programs in achieving training/development goals.
- Supports the development of projects related to appropriate goals and objectives within area of expertise.
- Participates in accomplishing goals identified in the business planning process.
- Organizes resources appropriately to assigned projects
- This role supports the VITAS values, the goals and objectives of the programs, and VITAS’ annual business plan.
- Demonstrated excellence in adult education.
- 2 - 5 years prior field experience preferred. Experience in education/training/organizational development preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including; Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and the ability to do online research preferred.
- Strong presentation skills and comfort in delivering training to diverse audiences through a variety of methodologies.
- Expertise in curriculum design and development.
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships with others.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge and ability to apply principles of adult learning.
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within an automated systems as well as a variety of software packages such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
Ability to travel per job requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.