Coordinator 2 Patient Liability/Long Term Care
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Coordinator 2 Patient Liability/Long Term Care||Administrative/Clerical||Miami, FL 33131||Full-Time||06-24-2021|
Qualified candidates must have two years experience. Must possess intermediate Excel knowledge and computer literacy, knowledge of Medicaid rules/healthcare procedures related to Hospice and nursing homes preferred. PeopleSoft accounts payable knowledge required.EDUCATION
- Associate's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.