|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Housekeeper||Nursing||Lecanto, FL 34461||Part-Time||01-02-2020|
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Cleaning patient rooms and restrooms, including floors, walls, etc.
- Cleaning, storing, and replenishing linens.
- Cleaning the interior of buildings and the immediate outside areas.
- Cleaning common rooms, restrooms, floors, windows, walls and interior/exterior common areas.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Sweeping, mopping and polishing floors, vacuuming and shampooing carpets, and cleaning curtains and upholstered furniture.
- Dusting and polishing furniture, fixtures and fittings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous commercial cleaning experience, preferably in medical setting.
- Ability to lift in excess of 25 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.