Home Care Massage Therapist
|Job Title||Category||Location||Job Type||Posted|
|Home Care Massage Therapist||Allied Health/Social Services||Eustis, FL 32726||Full-Time||08-27-2021|
The Massage Therapist performs the following duties in order to achieve maximum therapeutic results:
Applies the techniques of scientific massage to assist in the rehabilitation of sprains, strains, fractures and dislocations as well as to help eliminate pain from neuritic, arthritic and rheumatic conditions.
- Applies massage to relieve various forms of paralysis, insomnia, migraine headaches and other conditions caused by poor functioning of the nervous system.
- Stimulates the circulatory system with massage to reduce convalescent periods and improve many conditions after surgery.
- Provides relief of muscle tightness caused by stress.
- Works with various agents to complement massage including application of heat and light, hydrotherapy (water treatment) and exercise.
- Submits periodic reports to treatment team or Physician to provide clinical data for evaluation.
- Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of two (2) years experience as a massage therapist.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Licensed as a Massage Therapist as required by the state.
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.